Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Macbeth shoes sneak peak + Sara's top 10 albums of 2008

(Sorry, I'm a little late on both of these)

Click for a look at the new "Tegan" and "Sara" Macbeth shoes!
http://www.ifeltyouinmyknees.com/

They look so awesome. I'm definately saving up for both.

--------------------

And on afterellen.com, Sara posted her top 10 favourite albums of '08. Here they are:

1. T.I., Paper Trail
"Anything with Rihanna guesting is my kind of jam."

2. Ra Ra Riot, The Rhumb Line
"Killer. Plus Tegan and I both love it — a small miracle when we both like something."

3. No Age, Nouns

4. F----d Up, The Chemistry of Common Life
"Dallas, from City and Colour, recommended this to me. I love it. Sometimes on the subway, it makes me feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack, but it helps with the "taking two stairs at a time" vibe I have when I hit the streets."

5. Atlas Sound, Let The Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel
"Became a pre-show favorite for me. Calming, but also strange."

6. Flying Lotus, Flying Lotus
"Similar to my feelings above - great pre-show music, for both me and the crowd."

7. An Horse, Rearrange Beds
"Bias! I love this band."

8. Jennifer O'Connor, Here With Me
"This is my morning tea music. Sometimes I imagine myself stretching or lounging in a beam of sunlight, but generally just stare in horror in my e-mail inbox and swill coffee down my throat."

9. Chad Vangaalen, Soft Airplane
"His voice makes me feel like crying and his albums make me think of snowshoeing."

10. Times New Viking, Rip it Off
"Loud, fun."


Link here:
http://www.afterellen.com/music/2008/12/celesbiantopalbums?page=0%2C1

No comments: